- This event has passed.
Sustainable Energy Summer 2018 Recruitment – PGCC TeamBuilders Academy
April 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm| Free
TeamBuilders Academy is a Prince George’s Community College Flagship Workforce Development
Program offering training in various trades. This summer they will be hosting a specialized
Sustainable Energy Cohort. Please review the eligibility requirements and information below, then register to get your Recruitment Session ticket!
- Prince George’s County resident
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED recipient
- Driver’s License
- Date: Monday, April 23, 2018
- Time: 10:00 a.m. (SHARP) – 3:00 p.m.
- Location: Westphalia Training Center, 9109 Westphalia Road, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
What to Bring:
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma/GED or College Transcript
- Proof of Residency (Lease, utility bill, vehicle registration)
- Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
- DD214 (Veteran’s Only)
A reading and math assessment is required. Please log onto the link below to prepare for the test (Use practice sample tests A-D).