***DUE DATE EXTENDED***
The Prince George’s County Local Workforce Development Board (PGCLWDB) is soliciting single entity and consortium-based proposals for the delivery of workforce development services to out-of-school youth (OSY) ages 18-24 years old in Prince George’s County under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title 1. Single entity and consortium-based proposals should offer innovative approaches to assist OSY in obtaining jobs in high growth occupations within in-demand industries in the region. Through this Request for Proposal (RFP), a total range of $750,000 to $950,000, is anticipated to be available for the OSY program. The period of performance is expected to begin January 2, 2018 and end June 30, 2019.
**This RFP is accessible at www.princegeorgesworkforce.org, beginning Monday, October 16, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. through the submission deadline date of Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
**Sealed proposals must be received by the Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation-Workforce Services Division (PGCEDC-WSD) located at 1801 McCormick Drive, Suite 400, Largo, MD 20774 no later than Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Potential bidders are encouraged to attend a Pre-Proposal Bidders Conference on Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 3:00 p.m. through 5:00 p.m. EST at 1801 McCormick Drive, Suite 140, Largo, MD 20774.
**Please submit all questions regarding this RFP by email to Joanne Oport, MPA at email@example.com (with the subject line “RFP #WDB 023-10/17 Questions”) prior to the Bidder’s Conference. Any and all questions will be discussed at the conference. Answers furnished during the conference will not be official until the PGCEDC-WSD has published them, in writing as an addendum to the RFP by Friday, November 3, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
All PGCLWDB members, Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation (PGCEDC) Board members, officers, and staff are precluded from entertaining questions concerning the completion of the proposal or the procurement process outside the confines of the Pre-Proposal Bidders’ Conference. Potential bidders are asked to respect these conditions by not making personal requests for assistance, except at the conference.
All communications pertaining to the RFP can be found on the PGCEDC-WSD website: HTTP://WWW.PRINCEGEORGESWORKFORCE.ORG
The PGCLWDB reserves the right to reject any part of any, and all qualifications received in response to this RFP.
**Timeline changes for OSY RFP Proposal Submission and Addendum#1 availability on website. 11.1.2017
WIOA OSY RFP AND ATTACHMENTS
- WIOA Out-of-School Youth Service Provider Request for Proposal (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY 14 Required Program Elements Service Plan (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Budget Summary of Cost Worksheet (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Certification MBE Utilization and Fair Solicitation Affidavit (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Certification Regarding Acorn Prohibition Form (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Certification Regarding Lobbying (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Cost Allocation Plan
- WIOA OSY Drug Free Workplace Requirements Certification (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Past Performance Outcomes PY14-16 (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Pre-Award for Relocating Establishments (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Pre-Award Survey (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Proposal Affidavit (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Proposed Performance Outcome Plan (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY RFP Forms Submittal List by Volume (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Salary Detail Cost Estimate (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY W-9
- WIOA OSY Request for Proposal Public Notice (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
“WIOA OSY PRE-PROPOSAL BIDDER’S CONFERENCE – ADDENDUM AND ATTACHMENTS”
- WIOA OSY Pre-Proposal Bidder Conference Attendees Contact Information 10.26.17 (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Prince George’s County Eligible Training Provider List (RFP# WDB 023-10 17)
- Updated Public Notice – WIOA Out-of-School Youth Service Provider (RFP# WDB 023-10.17)
- WIOA OSY Addendum#1 Bidder’s Questions Answers (RFP# WDB 023-10 17)