The Prince George’s County Local Workforce Development Board (WDB) is soliciting single entity and consortium-based proposals for a high performing and qualified contractor with the expertise to provide One-Stop Operator (OSO) services in Prince George’s County under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Through this RFP, the WDB has allocated a maximum of Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($300,000.00) for the OSO sub-recipient agreement.
This RFP is accessible at www.princegeorgesworkforce.org, beginning Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. through the submission deadline date of Thursday, June 8, 2017, at 4:00 p.m. EST.
Sealed proposals must be received by the Prince George’s County Local Workforce Development Board located at 1801 McCormick Drive, Suite 400, Largo, MD 20774 no later than Thursday, June 8, 2017, at 4:00 p.m. EST.
Potential bidders are encouraged to attend a Pre-Proposal Bidders Conference on Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. through 4:00 p.m. EST at 9601 Capital Lane, Largo-Kettering Meeting Room, Largo, MD 20774. Due to spacing limitations, no more than two representatives per organization shall be admitted.
Please submit all questions regarding this RFP by email to Lisa Barber, MSM at email@example.com (with the subject line “RFP #WDB 021-05/17 Questions”) prior to the Pre-Proposal Bidder’s Conference. Any and all questions will be discussed at the conference. Answers furnished during the conference will not be official until the WDB has published them in writing as an addendum to the RFP by Friday, May 26, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
All WDB members, Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation (PGCEDC) Board members, officers, and staff are precluded from entertaining questions concerning the completion of the proposal or the procurement process outside the confines of the Pre-Proposal Bidder’s Conference. Potential bidders are asked to respect these conditions by not making personal requests for assistance, except at the conference.
All communications pertaining to the RFP can be found on the PGCEDC-WSD website: WWW.PRINCEGEORGESWORKFORCE.ORG.
The WDB reserves the right to reject any part of any, and all qualifications received in response to this RFP.
WIOA ONE-STOP OPERATOR RFP AND ATTACHMENTS:
- Public Notice – WIOA One-Stop Operator (RFP NO WDB 021-05 17)
- WIOA One Stop Operator Request for Proposal (RFP# WDB 021-05.17)
- Ready-to-Work Flow Chart Rev 022017
- Ready-to-Work Assessment Form Rev 02.18.17
- WIOA OSO Pre-Award Survey_FY18 – Final
- WIOA OSO Pre-Award for Relocating Establishments_FY18
- WIOA OSO Proposal Affidavit_FY18 (RFP# WDB 021-05.17)
- WIOA OSO Certification MBE Utilization and Fair Solicitation Affidavit_FY18
- WIOA OSO Certification Regarding Lobbying_FY18
- WIOA Drug Free Workplace Requirements Certification_FY18
- WIOA OSO Certification Regarding Acorn Prohibition Form_FY18
- WIOA OSO Budget Summary of Cost Worksheet_FY18
- WIOA OSO Addendum#1 Bidders Conf (RFP# WDB 021-05.17)